Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here are my TOP-RATED Picks - FREE - Don't Miss the Early Game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are my TOP-RATED Picks - FREE - Don't Miss the Early Game!!

THE BAND NEEDS TO GET INTO THE TOP 30 TO BE A FINALIST!!! YOUR VOTE MATTERS!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Tasting Grace is a New Jersey-based band and friends of mine currently competing to open for Bon Jovi in May at the Meadowlands and they need your help!! In addition to quality of music fan support is crucial and this where you come in!! Please take a minute and vote Tasting Grace as your favorite band!! This is NOT politics where your vote doesn't matter - EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!

Guys, this band ROCKS!! Trust me!! They are lead by a HOT FEMALE SINGER and just got done doing a photo shoot with world famous photographer Mark Weiss!!

Voting is simple!!

Go to: OurStage † Bon Jovi
    >>click on the big box titled' " Bon Jovi's Wanted: A SuperBand Tonight: East Rutherford, NJ",
    >>then click on the "Get Started" button
    >>then click on the "Judge as a Fan" button,
    >>then click on the "Artists" tab,
    >>then go to tab #59 at the bottom and it will take you to bands starting with letter "T", find Tasting Grace,
    >>then click on "make Tasting Grace my favorite band".

I AM ASSUMING YOU WILL HELP ME HELP THEM THEREFORE I AM GOING TO HELP YOU BY GIVING YOU ALL OF MY TOP PICKS FREE!! SIMPLY CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THEM!!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED FOR THE BAND - THANK YOU - IF YOU HAVEN'T PLEASE DO!!

FIRST PLAY: CHARLOTTE +9 (NBA)

THANK YOU!!
    ~SMOOTH44
    Last edited by smooth44; 04-21-2010, 06:40 AM.
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")
Working...
X