Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* Amazing Run Continues with Final Four POD Just $27 A Month!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Amazing Run Continues with Final Four POD Just $27 A Month!!!

Our Amazing Basketball run continues tonight with a Huge POD on the Final Four. Go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and get on board with the Best Capper Anywhere on the net for Just $27 a Month!! I can charge so little because I am making a Killing betting my games and so can you!! No Bullshit lines and systems, Just honest handicapping with winning results! I am 17-3 my last 20 Plays! and I have hit above 66% for the past year! Stop spinning your wheels with Bullshit Consensus reports and start playing the games that the Pros Play! Just $27 a Freaking Month!

170-84-2 (66.8%)
    Last 255 Plays

$15 Play of the Day

$27 Monthly Access all Plays of the Day

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

You Only Pay For Winning Days!
    Power Play Wins is the top sports handicapping service in the country, and we prove it to thousands of clients, just like you, everyday. We WILL deliver winners for you, night after night, and best of all, you only pay for WINNING DAYS. That's right, if we don't show you a profit we will credit your account for a free day of service for any losing day that occurs during your subscription period...on the spot...NO questions asked!

opinion Hornets

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'
Working...
X