Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wed's 500* cbb wins! thur 500* march madness parlay (guaranteed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed's 500* cbb wins! thur 500* march madness parlay (guaranteed)

Wednesday's 500 star college basketball picks wins! Thursday's 500 star March Madness Picks 2 team parlay lock (must win or rest of NCAA tournament is free) + more NBA Picks - NCAA Tournament 2010 Predictions for only $24.99. Thursday March, 25 2010 special purchase 2009-10 basketball picks special good through 2010 March Madness Picks finals in April. $149.99. All sports included (NBA Picks and college basketball picks.)

Click here NBA Picks, March Madness Predictions, Free NBA Picks, College Basketball Picks to purchase thursday's card.

wed's 500* cbb wins! thur 500* march madness parlay (guaranteed).

For all questions and assistance call 1-866-644- 6366.
    Free NBA Picks. Miami+1 @ Chicago. The Miami Heat and the Chicago Bulls are fighting for a playoff spot. Miami is 6-3-1 their last 10 NBA Picks against the spread, going over the total 6 times under the total 3 times and have 1 push. Chicago is 5-5 their last 10 NBA Picks against the spread, going over the total 4 times and under 6 times, Miami covers+1.

$149.99 GOOD THROUGH 2010 March Madness Picks FINALS IN APRIL, INCLUDES ALL college basketball picks, MLB Picks & NBA Picks 500 star , 30 star, 20 star and 10 star SELECTIONS. friends there is not a single handicapper alive that can stop the RED HOT Charlie Red McDougall, let me do my job I can make you money again Thursday on our 500* march Madness Picks picks 2 team parlay, I really can.

Don't do a thing today until you sign up for today's card

CALL BY PHONE TOLL FREE 1-866 644 6366.

Click here NBA Picks, March Madness Predictions, Free NBA Picks, College Basketball Picks to purchase thursday's card.

My Friends Wednesday our 500 star college basketball picks wins on Dayton over 132! Tuesday March, 23 we win our 500 star college basketball picks on Texas Tech @ Ole Miss over 156. Monday March, 22 we win our 500 star NBA picks on Golden State over 245. Sunday March, 21 we go 5-1 overall on our March Madness picks including our 500 star winner on Xavier over 134. Guy's we are back to the March Madness Predictions tonight with Thursday's 500 star March Madness Picks 2 team parlay lock (must win or rest of NCAA tournament is free) for only $24.99. You can call the office at 1 866 644 6366 or sign up online.

This sports handicapper has identified 2, March Madness picks that odds makers have no way of getting around. No risk involved, just leave the winning results to your sports handicapper, Charliessports.com. You will be glad you did.

Our contacts have been working feverishly and have all the angels covered, we are locked, loaded and ready to win. This sports handicapper will make huge profits on our NBA Picks and college basketball picks into the March Madness Predictions college basketball tournament and into the NBA Playoff Picks right through to the finals.

Friends this sports handicapper owns the NCAA tournament 2010 predictions & NBA Picks landscape. Thursday we will get It done again on our NBA Picks and college basketball picks, the odds makers have again made 4 huge line Mistakes, this sports handicapper has the Skinny on it. Pound our 500 star selections; I mean Pound them. We just keep winning, winning & winning...

We have the strongest sports picks in the business, bar none. If you want consistent winning NBA sports picks and winning college basketball sports picks just sign up with this sports handicapper, guys these plays are special because they have been upgraded, but that's not all; we also have 5 more rated selections. Take the action and play it or call this sports handicapper, NBA Picks, March Madness Predictions, Free NBA Picks, College Basketball Picks, toll free at 1 866 644 6366 to find out the best wagering system for you. We are on the hottest winning streak in America.

Thursday's 500 star March Madness Picks 2 team parlay lock (must win or rest of NCAA tournament is free) + more NBA Picks - NCAA Tournament 2010 Predictions for only $24.99. No, I am not leaving out a zero!

Monthly, Weekly and ten day packages are also great values. we have unreal information on our highly anticipated CARD. Don't forget at Charliessports cashing in is a habit not a luxury.

***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK*** .
    For all questions and assistance call 1-866-644-6366. Charlie Red McDougall and his staff of handicappers are known from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard .
Working...
X