Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zachandjoepicks 3/25 (118-94-5 +$3315 overall)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zachandjoepicks 3/25 (118-94-5 +$3315 overall)

Hey everyone,

What a great first almost 2 months as a service and most importantly we have bettorschat.com to thank! We are seasoned bettorschat.com former regular posters on the regular all discussion forums. We have made a somewhat smooth transition into the services area and have just over 40 clients to show for it. We really have YOU to thank for the success. We want to keep it going too... we have a little bit of the regular season of basketball still to come and then the NBA Playoffs and of course we have some great games of March Madness still to come and we're one week away from the start of our best sport, MLB.

NOW's the time to sign up and start winning. If you've tried other services, they'll pale in comparison to us. I'm not talking like im the sh*t because it's not like that. I just know from experience that other services don't offer the level of a.) professionalism and b.) customer service that we do. We offer a no BS approach to the service industry. We'll never dish out million star locks of the century etc etc, we'll have Games of the Week, Month and Year in all sports but that's it. We're here to make money, that's all. For our research and expertise on the games we just look for a little pocket change for you so we can keep the operation going.

Sign up and you'll be impressed and most importantly, you'll increase your bank roll! Untitled document

E-mail me with any questions or comments, [email protected]

FREE PLAY: DALLAS +3.0 (FREE PLAY RECORD: 19-9)
Working...
X