Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sat's 500* guar march madness must win or rest of the ncaa tourny is free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat's 500* guar march madness must win or rest of the ncaa tourny is free.

Saturday's 500 star guaranteed March Madness Picks must win or rest of the NCAA Tournament is free + more NCAA Tournament 2010 Predictions - Free NBA Picks for only $24.99. Saturday March 20, 2010 special purchase 2009-10 basketball picks special good through 2010 March Madness Picks finals in April. $149.99. All sports included (NBA Picks and college basketball picks.)

Click here NBA Picks, March Madness Predictions, Free NBA Picks, College Basketball Picks to purchase saturday's card.

For all questions and assistance call 1-866-644- 6366.
    March Madness Picks. Villanova vs. St Mary's Ca. The Villanova Wildcats had a rough time with Robert Morris on Thursday before winning in overtime 73-70, Villanova is only 3-7 their last 10 college basketball picks against the spread, going over the total 3 times and under the total 7 times. St Mary's beat a good Richmond in the 1st round of the March Madness Picks 2010 tournament predictions. The Gaels have won 6 college basketball picks straight up and are 5-5 against the spread their last 10, going over the total 4 times and under the total 6 times. Get our free 10* Villanova vs. St. Mary's Ca, Villanova covers-4.

$149.99 GOOD THROUGH 2010 March Madness Picks FINALS IN APRIL, INCLUDES ALL college basketball picks, MLB Picks & NBA Picks 500 star , 30 star, 20 star and 10 star SELECTIONS. friends there is not a single handicapper alive that can stop the RED HOT Charlie Red McDougall, let me do my job I can make you money again Saturday on our 500* March Madness Picks , I really can.

Don't do a thing today until you sign up for today's card

CALL BY PHONE TOLL FREE 1-866 644 6366.

Click here NBA Picks, March Madness Predictions, Free NBA Picks, College Basketball Picks to purchase saturday's card.

My friends forget about our success so far in the NCAA Tournament 2010 Predictions, forget about tommorrow, last week and last month. guy's this sports handicapper feels so strong about Saturday's 500 star March Madness Picks, we have an unreal guarantee our 500 star March Madness Picks must win or the rest of the NCAA Tournament 2010 Predictions is free. move 10 times your normal wager on the 500 star March Madness Picks game. you can call the office at 1 866 644 6366 or sign up online.

This sports handicapper has identified 1, March Madness predictions that odds makers have no way of getting around. No risk involved, just leave the winning results to your sports handicapper, Charliessports.com. You will be glad you did.

Our contacts have been working feverishly and have all the angels covered, we are locked, loaded and ready to win. This sports handicapper will make huge profits on our NBA Picks and college basketball picks into the March Madness Predictions college basketball tournament and into the NBA Playoff Picks right through to the finals.

Friends this sports handicapper owns the NCAA tournament 2010 predictions & NBA Picks landscape. Saturday we will get It done again on our NBA Picks & college basketball picks, the odds makers have again made 1 huge line Mistakes late, this sports handicapper has the Skinny on it. Pound our 500 star selections; I mean Pound them. We just keep winning, winning & winning...

We have the strongest sports picks in the business, bar none. If you want consistent winning NBA sports picks and winning college basketball sports picks just sign up with this sports handicapper, guys these plays are special because they have been upgraded, but that's not all; we also have 5 more rated selections. Take the action and play it or call this sports handicapper, NBA Picks, March Madness Predictions, Free NBA Picks, College Basketball Picks, toll free at 1 866 644 6366 to find out the best wagering system for you. We are on the hottest winning streak in America.

Saturday's 500 star guaranteed March Madness Picks must win or rest of the NCAA Tournament is free + more NCAA Tournament 2010 Predictions - Free NBA Picks for only $24.99. No, I am not leaving out a zero!

Monthly, Weekly and ten day packages are also great values. We have unreal information on our highly anticipated CARD. Don't forget at Charliessports cashing in is a habit not a luxury.

***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK*** .
    For all questions and assistance call 1-866-644-6366. Charlie Red McDougall and his staff of handicappers are known from Las Vegas to the Eastern Seaboard .
Working...
X