Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zachandjoespicks 3/3/10

Hey everyone!

Wow, what a great success for our march bonus. Hope you all enjoy... we'll hopefully get a chance to offer a similar bonus in the near future...

Last night was great! We had Co-Basketball Game's of the Week, each for 3 units and one hit and the other lost. However, we also had our NBA Game of the Week last night and it hit for 3 units so no worries. All in all last night we gained +$450! If you we're to sign up last night for the one day package for just $20, you would have netted $430 AND because of the bonus an extra day!

More and more people are making the switch from their current service and coming aboard. We welcome you. We are a no nonsense service. We're not here to take your money or feed you a bunch of BS. We just make the picks for you to wager on and you walk away with the money.

Check out our free play w/l record which now stands at 17-8! If you were playing these each day you'd be up +$820 on those alone (based on a $110 to win $100 bet.)

If you want to start winning NOW, then sign up.

Log onto Untitled document

There's many packages online. If you're not sure how long you want to sign up for then just sign up for one night. We've got plenty of basketball still to come this season both college and NBA. When that's done with we've got an entire season of MLB (one of our best sports.)

Thanks again for the support from you guys that have already signed up! It's greatly appreciated...

Just always remember with us... we have invested interest in how well our picks do. Not only because you wouldn't keep signing up if we kept losing, however, we wager the same money you do each night on the same games that we send out. We're gamblers too. I just like to think its gamblers helping out gamblers. If you cant spend a little to make a lot... you're in the wrong hobby my friend...

Sign up tonight by 6pm EST and you'll receive your first night via e-mail by 6:30pm EST.

E-mail me with any questions, [email protected]

FREE PLAY: NBA DALLAS -14.0
Working...
X