Play Inside... NHL Total Game of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Inside... NHL Total Game of the Month

Below you will find play one of my Free Trial, please email me at [email protected] to continue receiving my Free Trial.

I have been handicapping sports for 14 years, release on average 7 plays a week and my yearly win rate always sits between 65% to 70%.

St. Louis Blues (25-24-5-4) at Colorado Avalanche (32-19-1-5)

Recent meetings between these two teams have been low scoring affairs as the under is 15-5-1 in the last 21 meetings overall including 5-1-1 in the last 7 meetings in Colorado.

Colorado goes into this game as favorite, as favorite the under is 4-0 in Avalanche last 4 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150, 5-0 in their last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150, 5-1 in their last 6 games as a home favorite and 5-1 in their last 6 games as a favorite overall. St. Louis goes into this game as underdog, as underdog the under is 3-0-1 in Blues last 4 games as a road underdog and 4-1-1 in their last 6 games as an underdog overall.

St. Louis has played in low scoring games on the road this year vs good home teams as the under is 8-1-2 in Blues last 11 road games vs a team with a home winning % of greater than .600. Not only have their meetings with good home teams been low scoring, all their games of late have been low scoring as the under is 4-0-1 in Blues last 5 road games overall and 5-1-1 in Blues last 7 overall.

Colorado has also played in low scoring games at home this year vs good road teams as the under is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 home games vs a team with a winning road record. They too, not only have their meetings with good home teams been low scoring, all their games of late have been low scoring as the under is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 home games overall and 6-2 in Avalanche last 8 overall.

As of late St. Louis has played low scoring games against good teams as the under is 5-1-1 in Blues last 7 vs a team with a winning record, on the other side Colorado has played low scoring games against poor teams at the under is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 vs a team with a losing record.

St. Louis and Colorado will go into this game on 1 days rest, the under is 3-0-1 in Blues last 4 games in this situation while the under is 11-5 in Avalanche last 16 games in this situation, also this will be Blues fourth game of a 4-in-6 and the under is 4-1 in their last 5 in this situation.

Colorado, a Northwest Division and Western Conference team in which the under is 3-0-1 in Blues last 4 games vs teams from that division and 5-1-1 in their last 7 vs teams from that conference, is coming off a 3-0 win which also makes this meeting point in the right direction as the under is 4-0-2 in Blues last 6 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game, the under is 4-1 in Avalanche last 5 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game and the under is 6-2 in their last 8 games following a win.

St. Louis, a Western Conference team in which the under is 5-2 in Avalanche last 7 vs teams from that conference, is coming off a 2-1 loss in which also makes this meeting point in the right direction as the under is 6-2 in Avalanche last 8 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game and the under is 4-0-1 in Blues last 5 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game. St. Louis did get themselves into trouble by not being able to stay out of the box last game, the under is 4-1 in Blues last 5 games after allowing 8 or more power play opportunities in their previous game.

My money is on the UNDER 5.5 -135 and so should yours.

Hiroto Suzuki
    [email protected]
Working...
X