Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight's CFB Action Guaranteed (Solid Freebie Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's CFB Action Guaranteed (Solid Freebie Inside)

Tonight I have a play on tonight's CFB game between Boise Sate and Fresno State and it's guaranteed to win or you get all of college football through the end of December. That's right you will get the rest of the college regular season plus all of the Bowl Game through December 31st, if this game don't win for you.

Then this weekend I have 2 huge package deals for you.

First on Rivalry Saturday, I have my version of Championship Saturday as I am releasing 3 big Game of the Year Plays. My ACC, WAC and MWC Games of the Year will all be released in one huge package that will include 2 bonus NBA plays and one early NFL play. That's 6 plays for one $30.00 charge. These plays will be available Friday after 10 pm.

I'm not done yet, as on Sunday I have my Total's Game of the Year, my NFL Game of the Month and my NFL and my Inter-Conference Game of the Year. Just like Saturday, all 3 games will be available in one, plus one bonus NFL play, all for one charge of $25.00. These plays will be available Sunday after 9 am.

I have all that and a whole lot more at www.luckyleprechuansports.com.

tonight's Comp Play is to take Oklahoma -15 over Eastern Washington in College basketball.

I also have 2 comp NBA Plays and a Comp CFB play at my site right now.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X