Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's 50* NBA Guarantee is on tap now$$

Charlies Sports Newsletter for 11/19/03
    For all questions and assistance call toll free 1-866-644-6366. From the nation's best Sports Handicappers!

WEDNESDAY'S NBA 50* GUARANTEE: NBA SELECTIONS ON FIRE at http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com ! From THE WORLDS MOST TRUSTED HANDICAPPER Charlie Red McDougall, There are over 3,000 handicappers and Im telling you every handicapper in the industry wants to BREAK BREAD with the #1 NBA HANDICAPPER in the WORLD Charlie Red McDougall. CHARLIESSPORTS is RANDED #1 by all of the major SPORTS MONITORS and we are on a UNBELIEVABLE run on our 50* NBA selections in the month of NOVEMBER. Guy's I MAY BE arrogant and I am but I am the #1 SPORTS HANDICAPPER in the WORLD as we are on FIRE with our 50* SELECTIONS winning at a FEVERISH RATE, I work hard at what I do and not only do I work hard I WIN and I WIN BIG, (DON'T PLAY ON YOUR OWN TODAY GUY'S DON'T DO IT). People I am telling you that CHARLIESSPORTS absolutely owns the NBA, Friends the Worlds #1 Handicapper Charlie Red McDougall and his compadres have gatherd information on ONE NBA game tonight that is so BIG that AND SO easy, guy's it is like taking candy from a baby. Charlie himself is moving over $75,000 on WEDNESDAY'S NBA 50* GUARANTEE and guy's we are passing the winnings on to you for only $10.00 that's right ONLY $10.00. Guy's POUND THIS GAME I MEAN POUND IT! We are the kings of the NBA and we will have our finest year ever this season and it will continue into MARCH MADNESS AND THROUGH THE NBA PLAYOFFS. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY OUR FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $279.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! (NBA & COLLEGE BASKETBALL ACTION is in FULL SWING and CHARLIESSPORTS has been gearing up for NBA & COLLEGE BASKETBALL 50* WINNERS)! Folks, we are PRIVY to information on WEDNESDAY'S NBA 50* GUARANTEE! If you want to win with the nation's top handicapping experts, than make sure you sign up with the handicapping experts........Charlies Sports!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY OUR FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $279.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! (NBA & COLLEGE BASKETBALL ACTION is in full SWING and CHARLIESSPORTS has been gearing up for NBA & COLLEGE BASKETBALL 50* WINNERS)! We will provide 4 rated selections today, including WEDNESDAY'S NBA 50* GUARANTEE Don't forget at Charliessports Winning is a habit not a luxury.

Charlies Sports
    NBA FREE PLAY IS THE BUCKS AT NUGGETS OVER 192. http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com ***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK***. For all questions and assistance call toll free 1-866-644-6366.
Working...
X