(FREE) Play of the Day, World Series Game 6 and NBA Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE) Play of the Day, World Series Game 6 and NBA Picks

WORLD SERIES GAME 6 AND NBA CARD - ALL FREE TODAY - GET IT HERE!!

COLLEGE FOOTBALL
    "WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED" BY SMOOTH44

* Iowa continues to be the cat with 9 lives!! They showed tremendous heart as they overcame 5 picks by QB Stanzi to score 28 unanswered points in their come from behind win to not only beat Indiana but still cover the 17 point spread!! Despite their perfect record pollsters and the general public continue to not take them seriously as contenders. However, the Hawkeyes get their chance to silence those critics when they play Ohio State in 2 weeks. Let’s just hope they don’t get caught looking ahead this week when they host Northwestern, a team that is capable of winning!!

* Ohio State lost respect with me over the weekend after they embarrassed New Mexico State.It wasn’t the fact that they won big that bothered me but instead how they did it.Everyone knows Tressel is a very conservative play caller and yet for some reason felt the need to go to his bag of tricks to make a bad situation worse.Tressel called an onsides kick after scoring the first TD and then later called a double reverse pass that went for a TD.In my opinion this was a classless act by Coach Tressel and he ought to be ashamed of himself!! Perhaps the next time Tressel goes to his bag of tricks it will be in a game that actually matters and against a worthy opponent!!
    * READ MORE

PLAY: WS GAME OVER 9

LET'S MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")
Working...
X