Badger Sports Service 11-4 (73%) +49 Units on MNF 50 Dimer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badger Sports Service 11-4 (73%) +49 Units on MNF 50 Dimer

Tonight is the best night of the week. Tonight is the night that I have dominated from the beginning of the NFL season with a record on MNF is 11-4 (73%) +49 units (or +490 dimes) and that is DOCUMENTED at Sports Monitor | Betting Monitor | Handicapper Monitor.

If you don't believe me go to Sports Monitor | Betting Monitor | Handicapper Monitor and look at every Monday on the calendar and see what my record is.

No BS, No Lies....just flat out winning selections.

Tonight I love this selection so much that if this 50 dimer does not WIN you get your money back ASAP!!! Yes if this game does not win I will refund your money the instant that 0:00 appears on the game clock!!!

If you are stuck for the week and need a game to win tonight you need to find out what Mr. MNF is on tonight!!!!!

Even if you don't know what to think about me simply to go my site once the kickoff happens and see what my 50 dime play is as I will post the game on my site.

Go to BadgerSportsService.com - You're #1 HONEST Handicapper for winning selections in football, baseball, and basketball. and register, buy the 1 day package, get the play, and win. If I lose this game (and I highly doubt that) I will REFUND YOUR MONEY ASAP!!!!!! NO questions asked....I don't win.....I don't DESERVE to be paid!!!!!!

Free Play: NYY/LAA over 8.5 -110
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!
Working...
X