Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ole Miss EASY- Colorado State Outright- Here are TWO More EASY CFB Winners for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Miss EASY- Colorado State Outright- Here are TWO More EASY CFB Winners for Monday

CFB PLAY OF THE DAY WAS AN EASY WINNER as OLE MISS destroyed MEMPHIS just like I said they would! My other Top-Rated play was COLORADO STATE WHO WON OUTRIGHT over COLORADO just like I said they would!

TODAY I HAVE ANOTHER HUGE PLAY OF THE DAY WINNER - I GUARANTEE IT WINS! DO NOT MISS IT!! GET IT NOW - HERE

ALL CFB PICKS AND PREDICTIONS - HERE

"Fading the Public" or "Betting Against the Public" - Is it Profitable?
    by Smooth44
    One of the ongoing debates involves betting against the public and whether, or not, it is a profitable strategy over time. Many experts will tell you it is profitable while others tell you it's not. So which is it? IT DEPENDS! READ MORE

***NOTE: HERE IS MY WRITE UP FOR THE COLORADO STATE GAME LAST NIGHT WHICH WAS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I REFER TO IN MY ARTICLE ABOUT FADING THE PUBLIC.

7:00PM EST
    207 Colorado State
    208 Colorado

TOP PLAY: COLORADO STATE +12
    SMALL PLAY: MONEYLINE +395
    So let me get this straight – Colorado beats Colorado State last year by 21 as a 12.5 point fave at a neutral site and now this year is ONLY an 11.5 point fave at HOME?? And the perception is that Colorado IS THE BETTER TEAM!! So WHY are they only an 11.5 point fave?? And to say the public is pounding Colorado is an understatement!! It seems as if EVERY person and EVERY service is on the Buffaloes – but not ME!! I can’t think of a perfect time to refer to my article released earlier today on fading the public than now. If you didn’t see it or get a chance to read it here is your chance HERE. Bottom line, we have a heated in-state rivalry and one team possesses far more experience than the other – and that team is COLORADO STATE!! Folks, CSU returns 4 interior linemen on offense – all SENIORS and they have 2 solid WRs – BOTH SENIORS!! They will move the ball tonight and especially given the fact that Colorado has nothing but youth and inexperience on their D-line – ALL starters GONE from last year’s unit!! Besides home field I don’t know what people are seeing in Colorado. I have searched high and low and inside and out and everything I find points to a VERY close game and even a possible outright win by CSU!!
    PREDICTION: COLORADO STATE 31 COLORADO 27

PLAY: SAN DIEGO +160 (MLB)

Thank you for choosing Smooth Talk Sports!
    ~SMOOTH44
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")
Working...
X