Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Bailout Game of the Week - NASCAR - NFL and More - Always FREE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Bailout Game of the Week - NASCAR - NFL and More - Always FREE!!

Hello Sports Fans!

GET ALL PICKS INCLUDING MY MLB BAILOUT GAME OF THE WEEK HERE

STEWART CRASHES BUT STILL AWARDED POLE POSITION
    It was just 7 short weeks ago the teams were at this same track for the run of the Pocono 500. Tony Stewart won that race from the pole position despite crashing during his practice run. On Saturday Stewart crashed again during his practice session but was awarded the pole position after downpours canceled the qualifying round. Could it be deja vu? Time will tell but Stewart being awarded the pole position is significant because 4 of the last 7 races here were won by the driver at the pole position. This track presents drivers and crews with some of the biggest challenges on the circuit and just because they were here less than 60 days ago doesn't mean their jobs got any easier. Pocono is more sensitive to weather/climate changes and its unique triangle turns, none of which are the same, also presents drivers with the challenge of trying to handle those turns perfectly. As if the track and conditions aren't challenging enough drivers and crews must also deal with added pressures of qualifying for the Chase field. There are only 6 races left for the qualifying period and drivers and teams can not afford any slip ups. GET ALL PICKS AND PREDICTIONS NOW

NFL AND FANTASY FOOTBALL
    I HAVE RELEASED MY TEAM-BY-TEAM PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2009 NFL SEASON. I HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO PROVIDE A SHORT ANALYSIS ON EVERY TEAM, GIVING YOU MY PREDICTIONS ON HOW THEY FINISH AND ALSO SHARE WITH YOU MY THOUGHTS ON WHERE THE BEST FANTASY VALUE IS FOR THE UPCOMING DRAFT. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FOOTBALL YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS! GET MY TEAM-BY-TEAM ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS NOW

MY FIRST PLAY FOR TODAY IS SAN FRAN +160

Thank you for choosing Smooth Talk Sports!
    ~SMOOTH44
    Last edited by smooth44; 08-02-2009, 08:02 AM.
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")
Working...
X