Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Game of the Year Goes Today!!! Solid Comp Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Game of the Year Goes Today!!! Solid Comp Inside!!!

Lucky is set for a huge day here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports as I have my overall College G.O.Y going today plus 7 other service plays as well and here is how today breaks down.

That's right this is the biggie. My Overall College Game of the Year is going today and you'll have plenty of time to get ready for it as it is a night game. Now this game is so strong that If it doesn't win then you will receive the rest of the College Season for FREE, Including my Bowl Package. That's a heck of a deal I'd say.

Next, I have a special 3 out of 5 guarantee going. I must hit 3 out of 5 games or the next two weeks of CFB is free for you.

Also going today is my ESPN2 Double Dip Parlay, which is my SIDE selections on the Utah/ Air Force Game at 12 noon and the Arkansas/ Kentucky game at 7 PM.

Get in the game and pick up one or more of my packages listed. I may have had a down October, but Im really confident heading into the month of November.

Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get all the action.

Today's Comp Play
    Clemson -1 over Wake Forest

I will be back around 3pm with another COMP CFB play and a FREE play in the NBA, plus I will have details on my night on the hardcourt.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X