Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100* College Hoops High Roller Play from Frank Santilli - Make Money with the BEST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100* College Hoops High Roller Play from Frank Santilli - Make Money with the BEST!

100* College Hoops High Roller Play from Frank Santilli - Make Money with the BEST!

SportsAction365.com FREE PICKS Newsletter for Thursday, January 29, 2009
    WIN with Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service!
    Free NFL Picks - Football Picks, NFL Predictions, College Football Picks | Phone: Toll-Free 1-866-222-8848

FREE COLLEGE BASKETBALL WINNER
    1/29/09
    San Antonio @ Phoenix
    Prediction: UNDER 198.5
    Time: 10:35 PM EST

Scroll down this page to read about Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli's premium card today, which is stocked full with 6 BIG WINNERS on our top-rated sports picks. The entire card is yours for only $25 and it includes Frank's 100* HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY GUARANTEED WINNER!!

SportsAction365.com - World Champion Handicapper Frank "Big Money" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service(77% 100* WINNERS Last 5 Yrs)!!

Another Satisfied Client: "I just want to thank you for all the winners and sound money management advice. I can't say enough about the professional way you guys conduct your service. I will be recommending your service to a lot of my friends and colleagues who also use sports services. Keep the winners coming!" - William C. from Bal Harbour, FL

THURSDAY 1/29/09 HEADLINES: Get Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli has his HIGHLY ANTICIPATED 100* COLLEGE BASKETBALL BIG MONEY HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY PLAY Today! Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli WON his 100* NBA Play monday on Miami -3.5! Frank WON his 100* NBA GAME of the YEAR friday night on Minnesota +1.5(116-108 OUTRIGHT WINNER!), went a PERFECT 7-0 100% thursday night(100* Stanford -12.5, 75* Providence -1, 75* Purdue -1, 75* St Mary's -3.5, 75* Boston +5, 75* Lakers OVER 207.5, FREE PLAY Lakers -14), and is ready to CRUSH the Vegas Odds once again today with one of his HIGHEST-RATED NBA and College Basketball Cards of the Year! Read below for info on BIG Frank's legendary 100* COLLEGE BASKETBALL HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY GUARANTEED WINNER Today plus TWO LATE INFO 200 UNIT NBA and COLLEGE BASKETBALL HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY WINNERS!

SportsAction365.com
    WIN with Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service!
    Free NFL Picks - Football Picks, NFL Predictions, College Football Picks | Phone: Toll-Free 1-866-222-8848
Working...
X