Bowl play? You dont pay tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl play? You dont pay tonight

On Sunday night the Bowl play is on the LA.Tech bulldogs.Game 224 at 8:15 eastern.Latech has moved to a short favorite after opening as an underdog.This line move is warranted,heres why.They have a much bigger more physical offensive line,and they should control the run game,as they are better on both sides of the ball statistically in the ground war.Latech is 3-1 su all time vs N.llinois and 6-0 su vs the MAC conference s-92.N.I is a horendous 3-14 su as a dog and 1-9 su vs teams who are better than 500.Also of note are the struggles of teams in this line range who have won less than 3 games the prior year.N.illy did some nice things this year,but only won 2 games last year.La tech has the added advantage of playing this one in there home state.In the battle of the dogs.Look for the bulldogs of Latech to win comfortably against the NI huskies.Those looking for 2-3 solid plays to bang including a late afternoon 5 unit nfl play,plus hoops catch me at [email protected] Latech tonight here as a regular play.Thanx for the patronage from this site- Just my way of contributing bol gc-
Working...
X