Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFB Comp Play Inside!!! Big Weekend Ahead!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Comp Play Inside!!! Big Weekend Ahead!!!

Tonight's Free Play is on the OVER in the Georgia Tech Maryland game. To get my FREE Side play on this game just go to www.luckyleprechaunsports.com and click on my college page.

I also have 5 solid NHL selections on my Hockey Page.

This is gonna be another big weekend here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports as I have 4 big guarantees going. First, on Saturday, I have my Pac 10 Play of the year, which is guaranteed to win or the entire month of November (College) is FREE on me. Next I have my weekly 2 out of 3 guarantee and I don't hit at least 2 of those plays then the next week of CFB is FREE. I am currently Ranked 4th at Wise Tracking in CFB!!!

Then, on Sunday, I have my NFC Game of the Year going, and if I don't hit it then the month of November (Pro) is FREE. Next My 2 out of 3 guarantee and if at least 2 of those games don't win then the next week of the NFL is FREE on me. Pricing for both days can be found on their respective pages. I am currently in 3rd place in the First Fidelity Contest at Wise Tracking in the NFL.

All of this will build your bankroll to get you ready for My Overall College Game of the Year, which goes next week. I've been doing very good in football the last 3 weeks so get in the game, you won't be sorry.

Thank You
    Lucky Leprechaun
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X