X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge day of basketball plus a free winner inside

JUNKMAN SPORTS DAILY COMP CORNER
    EACH AND EVERYDAY I WILL BRING YOU A FREE WINNER RIGHT HERE
    BEFORE I GET TO TODAYS FREE WINNER DO NOT FORGET GUYS MY STEAM SERVICE IS ON FIRE 17-7 FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL COMBINED YTD ROUGH NIGHT ON FRIDAY NIGHT I KNOW MOST WOULD NOT COME OUT AND SAY THAT BUT I TELL IT LIKE IT IS I LOST LOOKING TO BOUNCE BACK STRONG TODAY HUGE CARD. I WILL HAVE AT LEAST 5 CBB WINNERS AND AT LEAST 1 IN THE NBA SO MAKE SURE YOU GET SIGNED UP EARLY FIRST GAME GOES 12 EASTERN.

ALSO BOWL GAMES ARE CLOSE DO NOT FORGET
    JUNKMAN SPORTS

LETS GO BOWLING

THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL SEASON AND NFL PLAYOFFS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND WHO WOULD YOU LIKE WORKING FOR YOU THIS BOWL SEASON?

I THINK YOU WOULD WANT THE PERSON WHO IS IN
    2nd PLACE AT THE WORLD WIDE BET JAM PICK 15 CONTEST

THAT'S RIGHT JUNKMAN IS IN 2nd PLACE AND WANTS YOU TO JOIN HIM IN THE FINAL RUN FOR THE GOLD

YOU CAN GET THE REST OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON INCLUDING ALL BOWL GAMES. EVERYTHING BETWEEN THE DAY YOU SIGN UP, ALL BOWL GAMES, ALL NFL SELECTIONS AND EVEN BASKETBALL AND HOCKEY PLAYS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE SUPERBOWL FOR ONLY

$399**

THAT'S RIGHT ONLY $399 FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS OF FOOTBALL SELECTIONS.
    **Inclusive of Football, Basketball and Hockey selections

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO
    [email protected]

DROP US AN EMAIL AT [email protected]

WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND AS ALWAYS OTHER
    PAYMENT AGREEMENTS CAN BE MADE.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

ASK US ABOUT OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR ALL SEASONAL AND ANNUAL SERVICE PACKAGES.
    BEFORE I GET TO YOUR COMP MAKE SURE YOU CHECK BACK HERE ON SUNDAY AS MY NFL GOM WILL GO SPECIAL DETAILS ON SUNDAY

COMP PLAY FOR SATURDAY 12-13-08

WASHINGTON VS.PHILLY
    What we have here at two how should I put this poor teams neither are winning and neither are playing any D
    Over is 12-2 in Wizards last 14 vs. NBA Atlantic. Over is 13-3 in Wizards last 16 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.Over is 4-1-1 in Wizards last 6 games following a double-digit loss at home. Over is 5-2-1 in Wizards last 8 games following a S.U. loss. Over is 10-4 in Wizards last 14 vs. a team with a losing S.U. record Over is 7-3-1 in Wizards last 11 Saturday games.

Over is 4-0-1 in 76ers last 5 games when their starting 5 players combine for more than 160 minutes on the previous day Over is 5-2-1 in 76ers last 8 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.Over is 7-3 in 76ers last 10 vs. a team with a losing S.U. record. Over is 13-6-1 in 76ers last 20 games playing on 0 days rest. Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings

Look for this game to fly over the total of 196
Working...
X