Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect 6-0 100% Yesterday - 100* NFL MNF Game of the Year from Frank Santilli!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect 6-0 100% Yesterday - 100* NFL MNF Game of the Year from Frank Santilli!

Perfect 6-0 100% Yesterday - 100* NFL MNF Game of the Year from Frank Santilli!

SportsAction365.com FREE PICKS Newsletter for Monday, November 24, 2008
    WIN with Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service!
    Free NFL Picks - Football Picks, NFL Predictions, College Football Picks | Phone: Toll-Free 1-866-222-8848

FREE COLLEGE BASKETBALL WINNER
    11/24/08
    Bowling Green @ Ohio St
    Prediction: Ohio St -12.5
    Time: 8:00 PM EST

Scroll down this page to read about Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli's premium card today, which is stocked full with 6 BIG WINNERS on our top-rated sports picks. The entire card is yours for only $25 and it includes Frank's 100* HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY GUARANTEED WINNER!!

SportsAction365.com - World Champion Handicapper Frank "Big Money" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service(77% 100* WINNERS Last 5 Yrs)!!

Another Satisfied Client: "I just want to thank you for all the winners and sound money management advice. I can't say enough about the professional way you guys conduct your service. I will be recommending your service to a lot of my friends and colleagues who also use sports services. Keep the winners coming!" - William C. from Bal Harbour, FL

Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli CRUSHED VEGAS ODDSMAKERS yesterday going a PERFECT 6-0 100% on his NFL Picks(100* AFC GAME of the YEAR Patriots -1, 75* Vikings +2.5, 75* Bills OVER 42.5, 75* Jets OVER 40.5, 75* Raiders +9.5, and 75* Falcons -1)!! We WON our 100* College Football Mountain West GAME of the YEAR yesterday on TCU -19.5(44-10 BLOWOUT)! Frank WON his LATE INFO NBA PLAY friday on Boston -6! Frank WON his 100* NFL play thursday on Pittsburgh -10.5! Frank WON his 100* College Football and LATE INFO VIP CLUB College Basketball plays wednesday night! Get Frank Santilli's HIGHLY ANTICIPATED 100* NFL MONDAY NIGHT GAME of the YEAR Today! FRANK "BIG MONEY" SANTILLI also has TWO HUGE $75,000 and $50,000 NBA and COLLEGE BASKETBALL LATE INFO VIP CLUB GUARANTEED WINNERS for his HIGH ROLLER clients Today available on our LATE INFO VIP CLUB(CLICK HERE for MORE INFO) Card! Read below for info on BIG Frank's legendary 100* NFL FOOTBALL MONDAY NIGHT GAME of the YEAR HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY GUARANTEED WINNER!

SportsAction365.com
    WIN with Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service!
    Free NFL Picks - Football Picks, NFL Predictions, College Football Picks | Phone: Toll-Free 1-866-222-8848
Working...
X