Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-0 Yesterday, sets up Big Guaranteed weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 Yesterday, sets up Big Guaranteed weekend!!!

Before I get to my guaratees, let me tell you that I will be back after 10am with my comp plays for the day

This saturday, at my site, I am releasing 2 special guarantees. First it's my Favorites Guarantee, which will be my 3 highest rated plays on favorites. Next is my Dog Guarantee, which is my 3 highest rated dog plays of the day. Now I must hit 2 out of three on either guarantee or the next 7 days of college football are yours free. I am currently 17-5 over the last 10 days, as documented by the Free Sports Monitor, so get in the game with one (or both) of my guaranteed packages.

Then on Sunday I will be releasing 3 Top Rated Pro Football plays all in one package and I must hit 2 of 3 or the next 7 days of the NFL are free. Three top rated plays all for one low price of $20.00, and they're guaranteed. Can't beat that. Picks will be available Sunday after 9 am.

The pro guarantee is available at my site only.

Don't forget that you can get free picks, analysis of some of the big games, trends, angles and more all sent to your email every week. Just send an email to [email protected] to receive my Leprechaun Post.

Visit My site for all the details at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Good Luck!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X