Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6-1 (documented) CFB service plays yesterday!!! 2 Guaranteed Selections Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-1 (documented) CFB service plays yesterday!!! 2 Guaranteed Selections Today!!!

HI,
    Lucky Leprechaun here fresh off a big day yesterday. I released 7 service plays in College Football and went 6-1 overall. My Big 10 GOY won when Wisconsin upset Ohio State 17-10. My Big 12 GOY also won when Oklahoma State upset KSU 38-34. My GOY loss came in the SEC where Florida upset LSU 19-7. Still two out of three is ok by me. Im not done though. I also released 3 more high rated selections in one package and won all 3 as Navy won at Vanderbilt, Oklahoma destroyed Texas and Georgia won in Knoxville. Oh wait there is one more as I won my Totals Play of the Day when the Ohio State/ Wisconsin game stayed under the total.

All-in-all not a bad day and I come right back with 2 more huge games today. I love these two games and they come with a guarantee. If I don't hit both my NFL Game of the Month (a 1pm start) and my Sunday Night Game of the Year, then the next 7 days of College and Pro football FREE on me.

Visit my site at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get these two huge selections, plus 4 more high rated picks and my Totals Play of the Day (now 2-0). Hope to see you there.

Todays Comp Picks now 9-2 the last 3 days

New England -2.5 over NY Giants
    Indy -5 over Carolina

Back with Hockey and MLB comp later!!!

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X