Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE NFL Season Props/FREE FOOTBALL PACKAGE

Visit www.aftermathofthestorm.com

Register for free and get a free trial to the site.

You automatically get 3 free days of access to the entire site. Included during any package purchase will be FREE football weekends in 2008. Saturday, Sunday and Monday. So after your free trial expires and you decide to purchase a package, weekends do not count toward your days. If you sign up tonight, you'll get Friday thru Wednesday as the free trial due to the free weekneds. Lets say you decide to purchase a 15-day package after the free trial expires. You will start the package Thursday as day 1 and Friday as day 2. Day 3 of the 15 won't start until the following Tuesday. Its like getting double the days for the price of half.

The absolute best service deal out there right now. Since launching the site AftermathOfTheStorm is 10-5, + $1160. All in less than 3 days.

Aftermath is going deep into the well to start the NFL season 2008. Hope you all enjoy the insight. Should be a great season! Good Luck to everyone this fall!

TEAM TOTAL WINS

2* HOUSTON (UNDER 8) -125

The Texans actually favored to win more than 8 games? Get real. Even with a decent QB this team hasn’t had pass blocking or a good O line in years. David Carr is even proving that now on a contending team. They have no talent at the back-up position and the running game can be tossed out like yesterdays garbage. With Jax, Indy and The Titans in this division the lines makers really think this team will finish in last and still win 9 games? Never will happen. They will be tough and put up a few good fights but bet the house that they win no more than 6 games.

2* KANSAS CITY (UNDER 6) -130
    This will be the AFC basement team in 2008. KC cannot hang in this division with the likes of SD, Denver and Oakland. A max of 3 wins here but the remaining schedule is not favorable. On the road expect no more than 1 or 2 wins. Even at home playing Ten, TB, NO, Buff, SD and Mia along with division rivals. This team is valued a bit high from last years 0-9 start and 4-12 finish. Look for them to finish at an AFC worst 3-13.

2* GREEN BAY (UNDER 8.5) -115
    I feel bad for Aaron Rodgers. The shoes he must fill are too big for him to handle at this point in time. I think he will mature a lot this season but this team is over valued for wins after last season and the miracle run. Nothing will come close to that this year. The confidence factor is weak without the Favre leadership and throwing Rodgers to the wolves in 2008 is the only option. The team has talent, but after struggling inside the Division with Brett, without him will not show anything good. The only sure win games on the schedule are Detroit and Chicago at home along with Houston and Atlanta. Don’t expect more than a win or max two on the road.

2* ATLANTA (UNDER 5) -135
    Even with a rookie QB this team has a tough climb ahead. Vick is a memory and now Matt Ryan will try to take matters into his own hands in 2008. The rook looked pretty impressive in NFLX but with the schedule that lies ahead, I really don’t see them winning more than 2 or 3 games. The easiest games on their schedule are Detroit week 1 at home, KC, STL and CHI all at home. The easiest road game is the Raiders in week 9. Dont expect this team to do much of anything. They have a very tough road schedule and the home one is not the least favorable. I have predicted a 2-14 season as one of the NFC worst but they may reach 4 with a few good games.

DIVISIONAL CHAMPIONS

AFC EAST
    2* New England -450

This is the obvious choice in the East. I mean neither Buffalo or The Jets will make an attempt to come within 5 games in the win column of the Pats. Look for NE to get to at least 13 wins this year. I feel that they are beatable even more so then last season. They should get upset by one division team this year and won’t get as lucky with late wins like last season. A Super Bowl hangover? It only happens if Brady goes down, but that is irrelevant. The play is on a healthy roster. They will get deep in the postseason but I don’t see them going to another SB this year.

AFC NORTH
    2* Pittsburgh -105

This team, after coming off a dismal 2006, came back strong last year. This year should be no different. They should be as strong if not stronger. They don’t have the match-up skills to beat a SD or NE but can get to the postseason. I think they will with no problems. Look for this team to at least reach the 10 win plateau once again as they do have a weaker division with Cincy having troubles and the Ravens poor offense. Cleveland will be the only competition but the black and gold should be able to add another division title to their resume.

AFC SOUTH
    2* Indianapolis -105

We’re talking about Peyton Manning. We’re talking about the stout Colts defense. We’re talking another division title. The only teams that will pose a threat are the Jags but the Colts cut through AFC opponents like a knife and I just don’t see the Jags outlasting them. Colts should get to 11 wins and again although Manning could miss a few games this season you really can not add that as a factor. This team has been dominant for a long time now and Manning is a tough customer. He takes very little roughing and I feel he will be just fine.

AFC WEST
    2* San Diego -350

I look for very similar standings in the AFC West as last year. SD should get to double digit wins and the Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders won’t even be a threat. LT and Rivers are two leaders that can’t be messed with. This team started slow last year but look for them to open up a monster division lead early as they can easily go 5-0 to start the season and maybe even a 10-2 run into the final few weeks. Look for a 12-4 season in 2008.

NFC EAST
    2* Dallas -105

The Boys will be back, even after a botched FG hold 2 years ago and a blown lead in the NFC divisional round last year. Look for them to get to the NFC championship and pull it out this year. They have one of the toughest divisions going in the NFL but they should still go 4-2 in the division. The NFC is a very weak conference and they should easily get back to where they were last year. Giants pose the biggest threat even though odds-makers see it another way. Dallas by at least a game or two.

NFC NORTH
    2* Minnesota +125

With the likes of the Lions still looking for a winning season, the Bears still looking for an offense and GB looking for the answer to not having Brett Favre the Vikes will cruise to this title this year. Peterson is a workhorse and there will not be a sophomore jinx here. The QB slot is up for some questioning but I think this team can easily go 7-1 in their division, basically with defense. They match-up well with just about all of their opponents this season so look for at least a 10 win season

NFC SOUTH
    2* Tampa Bay +205

Bucs or Saints? Take your pick. They were the final 2 choices. There is a lot going on with New Orleans and I feel they will be the same team as they were 2 seasons ago but I think Garcia gives Tampa what they lacked for several years. A Quarterback that can play the game. Add the defense that is also good and this team should win this division. Saints are favored but at this price they have a great chance. It could come down to the final week or even a head to head tie breaker. Panthers should stay in the hunt all year but will fall short. Atlanta shouldn’t win more than 4 games.

NFC WEST
    2* Seattle -170

This is another seemingly easy pick for a division winner. San Fran is rolling with a new starter this year which could be an issue if Sully is any good. St. Louis isn’t a 10 win team and the Cardinals are still trying to figure out if it is Warner or Leinert. Nether are the answer. The Hawks will cruise in this division as well and should post 10 wins. See a 4-2 division run and easy work of some other NFC opponents. Should win the division by at least 2 games.

PLAYOFFS
    2* SAN DIEGO +305 to win AFC Championship

Seeing as though this team has beaten Indy and having played NE really well this would have to be my pick for the AFC. Pats are on the Super Bowl hangover. I expect them to get to the championship game but they will lose to SD. The Chargers have a weak division and should handle Oakland, Denver and KC with ease. They have the best all purpose back in the game and Rivers has a lot of guts for a young kid. The best players in the game always find ways to get to the finals. This will be another example of that.

2* DALLAS +180 to win NFC Championship
    Besides Romo and Jessica Simpson, there is still a lot more to talk about with this team. No matter how good they look on paper, they can’t find ways to get it done. Personally this team is a Super Bowl caliber team but they just can’t seem to get past the media and find ways to choke. For a team who beat the Bills in the Super Bowl they are playing Buffalo playoff football, making tons of mistakes. I guess what goes around comes around. I don’t see the Giants getting a chance to repeat and there really isn’t much competition in the NFC period. Dallas should silence critics this season and finally get to the big game.

2* SAN DIEGO +500 to win SUPER BOWL XVIII
    For the money it is a long shot but a great opportunity. I hate to even think of them winning but they have the best rounded team in my opinion to get it done. San Diego as said has the best upset chance to beat the likes of Indy, New England and Pittsburgh. Dallas has a threat in Tampa possibly but wont be fazed by the likes of The Giants or any divisional opponent. Green Bay won’t be there without Favre so there are 2 or 3 legit teams that can match-up with Dallas. They are the best bet in the NFC but the deciding factor for the SB winner is the better team. If these two teams face in SB XXVIII San Diego will have the better running game, the more experienced roster and the cooler quarterback. Romo gets distracted too easily and he will cost this team yet another nig game opportunity.
Working...
X