Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11-0 yesterday and 15-5 for the week... All Documented!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-0 yesterday and 15-5 for the week... All Documented!!!

It was a banner day here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports yesterday. First I went 11-0 for the whole day (all documented by Track Picks (9-0, Free Sports Monitor 11-0 and Wise Tracking 10-0), including 2-0 in MLB, 6-0 in Hockey and 3-0 in CFB. Not a bad day. I am now 7-1-1 in Hockey and 15-5 overall for the week at Track Picks.

Now for those of you that missed out on my 2-0 Email record yesterday, you can still get tonight's two college selections for free, plus 2 early NFL selections, by sending me an email with "Friday Free" in the subject line. It's that simple. [email protected]

Also coming this coming weekend I have 3 huge College Conference Plays of the Year. This is a huge weekend in college football and i have isolated three huge plays. Then on Sunday I come right back with my NFL Game of the Month, and to end this big weekend I have my NFL Sunday Night Game of the Year. 5 huge picks... one incredible weekend, all at Lucky Leprechaun Sports.

Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com for all the details. It's gonna be a weekend to remember.

I will be back after 3pm for todays comp picks, which went 3-0 yesterday, right here.

Good Luck and don't forget to email me for my 3 selections in tonight's CFB games, plus 2 NFL bonus plays.
    Last edited by LL Sports; 10-10-2003, 12:44 PM.
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X