X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 17th, 2007

September 17th, 2007

NFL

Someone I'm sure had a good day in the NFL, but it sure has hell wasn't me. Premium Plays struggled to a 1-4-1 finish for the day with the winner being a GRADE 3 release on the Patroits. GRADE 5 selection on the Bengals lost.....if you would have told me the Bengals would score 45 points and still lose SU much less cover I would have likely advised you to seek psychiatric treament. As it turned out I needed the treatment as the Bengals lost to Cleveland 51-45. GRADE 4 release took it up the proverbial "poop shoot" as the Panthers relinquished a 14-0 first quarter lead at home to lose to the Texans 34-21. Other losers were Buffalo, Miami, and managed a PUSH with the Lions.

GRADE 3 release is on tap for the Monday Night game tonight. I will return to REFUNDING the $12 fee if this play fails to win. It seems to be a solid play but after yesterday's results I am hesitant to refer to anything as solid....even the ground I walk on.

MLB

MLB plays go 5-4 +1.56u on the Sunday action thanks in large part to a 3 run HR by Derek Jeter in the 8th inning of the Yankees 4-3 win over the Red Sox. MLB plays are still trying to find some consistency, and I would love to see the unit total get back to reasonable levels prior to the start of the playoffs. I am doing the work to be sucessful, so I will be patient and see if the work will pay off in the long run.

Free plays have been solid the past week or so....so for Monday I am backing the youngster from Texas, Volquez, in his outing against the Royals. Volquez has explosive stuff and this is the kind of lineup he can be sucessful against.

Texas Volquez +117

GL today everyone with all of your action.

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X