College Formulas off to 3-1 start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Formulas off to 3-1 start...

Yesterday was an overall smash success at FootballFormulas.com.

First,

8-week subscribers were not disappointed with the "Warranty Play of the Week" as Colorado State won SU as promised.

Second,

The College Formulas that went 91-35 ATS last season got off to a 3-1 start this year with:

Pittsburgh Won
    Akron Won
    Colorado State Won
    Purdue oops

And third,

Our complimentary selection hit with Akron. Don't forget our complimentary pick today:

Carolina -4 (not a formula play; pros begin Week Two)

And if you missed out on our 8-week Special backed with our "Warranty Game of the Week", don't sweat it. I've already got the game circled for next week. It's in the NFL as my Warranty:

As an 8-week subscriber, if this game does not hit, you'll receive the remainder of the 21 Issues FREE.

Get by the site and check out the numbers. We're expecting a HUGE year this year from the Formulas. Especially these:

NFL Turnover Super System
    NCAA Pass Defense System (2-0 yesterday)
    NFL Yardage Formula

Also expecting a nice rebound from my NFL Turnover Formula which broke even at 64-60 ATS last season after a phenomenal 54-19 ATS year in 2001.

And don't forget the NCAA College Football ASR Formula that went 30-17 last season and the NFL Yardage Formula that went 86-41 the last two years.

All these formulas are personally developed by yours truly, a twenty-four year veteran of handicapping Football. And all their plays are found EXCLUSIVELY in this year's Spread Report Online--an online tipsheet emailed straight to your email address for a tipsheet price.

We'll be monitored this year at bigguy.com and gurutracker.com under the username TOOPS FORMULAS. Keep a close eye on FootballFormulas.com as we're expecting to blow the socks off the competition...

But more importantly, don't miss out on these Formula Plays:

http://www.FootballFormulas.com

Thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    dave
Working...
X