Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 5th, 2007

September 5th, 2007

MLB Premium Plays continue to struggle as again late plays go down the toilet when a decent chance of success was in sight. The plays go 4-6 -1.37 for the day, and the slide has dropped the MLB plays to 301-321 +24.28 units. Will continue to work the plays and look forward to some positive gains hopefully in the near future.

For the free play today, I am backing efforts of the Toronto Blue Jays in their game against the Red Sox. Marcum has proven to be a solid hurler, and getting a nice number going against Schilling. Schilling has yet to prove he has dominating stuff since returning to the rotation.

Toronto Marcum +148

The NFL season starts on Thursday night, and I have my prognostications for that contest prepared and ready for release. Get both my side and total selections on this game for only $15. One is a GRADE 3 and the other a GRADE 4.....the GRADE 4 must be good or you will receive 7 days of service across the board. Getting off to a solid start this season is important, and this information should help get you started in the right direction.

NCAA Football Premium Plays continue at a torrid pace as Clemson wins as a GRADE 3 selection 24-18 over Florida State in this season's version of the Bowden Bowl. College football releases now have a 6-2-1 +4.02 unit record. A GRADE 4 release is available for Friday night's college football action and it's only $12.

The first GRADE 5 release of the college football season will be going on Saturday and it is ready for immediate delivery. This game looks strong and I would urge everyone to be sure and not be on the wrong side of this play. The release is available now for only $20. If this play fails to hit....you'll get 14 days of comprehensive service from King T Sports. I will be talking more about this play during the week, but you need to make sure you don't get in after the line moves.

GOOD LUCK to everyone on their action today.

King T

www.KingTSports.net

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X