Top Play of the Week Goes Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Play of the Week Goes Saturday!

It's not too late. My Play of the Week goes Saturday Afternoon. Right now I'm running an 8-week special. For those who sign up via paypal, if this underdog does not WIN OUTRIGHT, you will receive the remainder of the 21 Issues Free. Check out the site for details.

It's finally here, and I'm excited about getting started. If you've been by the site then you know how many neat changes and additions are in store for this year's version of the Spread Report Online. If not, be sure to check it out as you have time.

In addition to all that is mentioned at the site, I have added a couple new Formulas for NCAA College Football including my New Passing Formula which went 91-35 ATS in College Football last season.

Okay, here's my Complimentary picks for this Weekend:

NCAA: Akron +24.5 over WISCONSIN

NFL: PANTHERS -4 over Jaguars

Missed the August Early Bird? Don't wanna commit for the whole season until you see what's up? Don't sweat it!

Right now I'm running an 8-week special. Get signed up for 8 weeks, and then you decide whether or not you want to commit for the remainder of the 21 Issues.

Not only can you try it out for just 8 weeks, but if my Top Play of the Week does not cover this weekend, you receive the remainder of the season FREE.

Swing by the site for more info. Thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David Toop
    http://www.footballformulas.com
Working...
X