Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOM Cashes - DOCUMENTED 14-0 POD Run - 28-4 L32 Overall- Thursday's PLAY OF THE DAY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOM Cashes - DOCUMENTED 14-0 POD Run - 28-4 L32 Overall- Thursday's PLAY OF THE DAY!!

WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Thursday August 9, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

GAME OF THE MONTH CASHES AS ARIZONA GETS IT DONE FOR US ON THE ML AND RL!!

PLAYS OF THE DAY ARE NOW ON A 14-0 RUN!! 28-4 LAST 32 PLAYS OVERALL!! ALL DOCUMENTED!!

For Thursday I have ONE BIG play and it's my PLAY OF THE DAY!! Even better!! I GUARANTEE you win my Play of the Day or you get Friday's plays absolutely FREE!! That's ONE big winner backed by ONE FREE day of top-rated selections so what are you waiting for?? Get on board now with a proven winner!! Folks, I am up 196.65 units so far this MLB season - and it's DOCUMENTED!! Do not miss out on my easy winner!!

PLAY OF THE DAY
    CLICK HERE NOW
    **YOU CAN ORDER THIS PLAY UP UNTIL 7:00 PM EST!!**

FREE PLAY: NY-METS +100 (MLB)
    MORE FREE PLAYS INCLUDING NFLx
    CLICK HERE NOW

FOOTBALL

***2007 FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE***

It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!!

LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!!

IN 2005 I FINISHED UP ALMOST 200 UNITS COMBINED IN NFL AND COLLEGE.....AND DOCUMENTED!!

MY GOAL THIS SEASON IS TO BREAK 200 UNITS OF COMBINED PROFIT IN NFL AND COLLEGE!!

Folks, do yourself a huge favor and invest in my 2007 season package. You will have zero regrets and I will bank you more money than than you have ever made in the world of sports investing!! I guarantee it!!

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
    Click Here Now

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")
Working...
X