MLB Comp Picks For 9/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Comp Picks For 9/4

I have been in a bit of a slump the last few days but i really expect to break out of today and continue on through the weekend. I have a big weekend planned here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and I will be back at this forum after 4pm with the full details on the weekend ahead. So check back as I will also have complimentary selections on tonight college and pro games. Se you then.

PICK OF THE DAY (12-7-1)Florida over Pittsburgh: The teams have split the first two games of this series and the Marlins know that you have to win these types of series to stay in the wildcard hunt. Carl Pavano has been very effective at home this year, going 8-3 with a 3.48 ERA, while striking out 67 and only walking 22, in 15 home starts. The Marlins as a team are 11-4 in his home starts. Solomon Torres has only 5 road starts this yera and is 1-0 with a high ERA of 5.47, this year. Florida needs this game badly and they'll get it behind a strong showing from Pavano KEY TRENDS: The Marlins are 28-11, this year, and 90-50 over the last 3 years at home with the OU total being 8 to 8.5.

PREFERED PICKS (21-18)
    Philadelphia over the NY Mets
    Arizona over Kansas City

OVER/UNDER (17-8-3)
    Philadelphia/ NY Mets OVER 8
    Florida/ Pittsburgh UNDER 8.5
    NY Yankees/ Toronto over 10.5

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...