Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 1 MLB

August 1st, 2007

Tuesday night ended up with solid positive results for the selections. Plays hit for a 7-4 record that gained 4.57 units. Key wins were the two runline hits on Atlanta (+121), and the Cubs (+155), and a nice underdog hit on the Giants at +151. Other winners on the session included St Louis, Milwaukee, Baltimore (8 straight wins now in Bedard starts) as a +133 dog, and Oakland. Losing plays on the Tuesday night slate were San Diego, the White Sox (absolutely hammered by the Yankees), Kansas City, and Seattle.

Today's slate of plays are now ready to go. The price is $7, remit payment via PayPal to [email protected]. If the plays don't produce positive results, you'll receive free service until you do see a positive result. The plays will be sent via e-mail a minimum of one hour prior to the start of the first game. All premium selections will be monitored through WagerTracker. This service is for the straight shooter, and is intended for the disciplined player looking to cash in over the long term. I produced more winning days than losers, and I hope to be strong through the rest of the MLB season.

Wednesday's slate appears to be a solid one with a nice mix of small favorites and intermingled dogs I feel has a solid shot at victory.....and worth the play at the prices given. The package contains 9 plays with one selection being an afternoon tilt.

David Wells has been thoroughly rocked his past two outings, allowing 7 ER's and 3 HR's in each of those two starts. While it would seem this "dough boy" has hit the wall, I think he simply had a pair of rough outings (at Houston, vs Philadelphia). The Padres had won the previous for start by Wells, and the patterns suggests his due for a solid start. His oppostion, Micah Owings, has led his team to wins in each of last two outings (7-4 against Fla, and 3-2 against Cubs) but got the decision in neither as he lasted no more than four innings. Prior to that, the Diamondbacks lost his four previous outings, and his was hammered around rather convincingly. Looking for short outing for Owings, whether he pitches well or not, and for the Padres bats to back up Wells for a win tonight after a 4-0 shutout loss to Arizona on Tuesday night. Comp play is:

San Diego -- Wells -122

Best of luck to everyone on their action today!!!

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X