Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11-0 Run - 16-3 L19 - Documented - Today's Play of the Day FREE - No Strings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-0 Run - 16-3 L19 - Documented - Today's Play of the Day FREE - No Strings!!

WINNING SPORTS PLAYS

Wednesday August 1, 2007

SMOOTH44 here.....

I went 3-0 on Tuesday and cashed big with my Game of the Week as the CUBS got it done on the moneyline and runline. I also cashed big with my underdog play SAN FRAN!! I am now on an 11-0 run and 16-3 L19 top-rated selections!! ALL DOCUMENTED!!

For Wednesday I have one play and it's my Play of the Day!! Even better!! It's FREE and NO STRINGS!! That's right!! FREE!! I am up 131.35 units so far this season - DOCUMENTED!! So don't miss out on this easy winner!!

PLAY OF THE DAY
    CLICK HERE NOW

FREE PLAY: ATLANTA -140 (MLB)
    MORE FREE PLAYS
    CLICK HERE NOW

FOOTBALL

***2007 FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE***

It is no secret that I am one of the best football handicappers you will ever find....period!! And it's very well documented!!

LAST SEASON I FINISHED +83.35 UNITS IN COLLEGE AND +72.15 UNITS IN NFL....THAT'S +155.50 UNITS OVERALL...AND DOCUMENTED!!

IN 2005 I FINISHED UP ALMOST 200 UNITS COMBINED IN NFL AND COLLEGE.....AND DOCUMENTED!!

MY GOAL THIS SEASON IS TO BREAK 200 UNITS OF COMBINED PROFIT IN NFL AND COLLEGE!!

Folks, do yourself a huge favor and invest in my 2007 season package. You will have zero regrets and I will bank you more money than than you have ever made in the world of sports investing!! I guarantee it!!

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
    Click Here Now

www.winningsportsplays.com
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")
Working...
X