Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 31 MLB

July 31st, 2007

Monday's plays produced results that were much more palletable. A workman 3-2 +0.94 effort starts off the week much better than last week, and any profit is appreciated at this point in the game. Toronto got extremely poor bullpen work at Tampa Bay or the result could have been that much better. The three winners were all solid efforts (Minnesota, Detroit, Seattle).

Not straying at all from the normal patterns I would use, I view the results of Sunday as an anamoly that is just as likely to occur to my benefit. Over playing large samples of games, the possibility for the sour day comes with the territory, but over the long haul of a season I expect to come to the good. Hoping to stay disciplined through this stretch, and not ignore what I do best and this disecting the percentages in comparison to the line.

Full slate of action for Tuesday in MLB, and I like the situations I am back tonight. Baltimore has won 7 straight Bedard starts and 4 straight on the road. Webb for Arizona has had trouble of late, and I am going against him and the D'Backs....here are all my plays for Tuesday's MLB action.

St Louis (Wainwright) -110

Atlanta (James) (-1.5) +121

Milwaukee (Suppan) -105

Chicago(NL) (Marquis) (-1.5) +155

San Diego (Germano) -103

San Francisco (Lowry) +151

Chicago(AL) (Contreas) +213

Baltimore (Bedard) +133

Kansas City (De La Rosa) +134

Seattle (Weaver) +130

Oakland (Haren) -114

GOOD LUCK to everyone you Tuesday night ACTION!!!

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X