Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 5 MLB

July 5th, 2007

I never thought I'd live to see the day that someone would be physically capable of forcing more weiners into their gullet than the frail-looking Japanese champion eater...Kobayashi. An American, Joey Chestnut was able to take him down by eating 66 hot dogs AND buns in 12 minutes. Way to go....now go find the Pepto-Bismol, your gonna need it.

On the wagering front, the 4th of July proved to be a very profitable day. The first four selections hit (wash, sf, phil, min) before the first setback of the day occured with the Brewers. Arizona choked away a 4-1 lead, but the Blue Jays handled business big time, 10-3. Baltimore held on (9-6), Seattle got the outing of the night from Washburn in a 4-0 win. To cap of a very nice session the Braves use some timely hitting and decent bullpen work to get a 5-2 win ove LA. For the day, 8 wins...3 losses and a unit gain of 5.83. For the season, 20 wins 20 losses up 2.00 units. 50% is the magic number for this service in MLB, picking at that rate will line pockets with coin.

On the monitoring front, I have registered with *************.comto handle the monitoring of my selections. This event comes about since I haven't heard Bigguy.com and they aren't listing my plays at this time. All of selections have been listed as posts at bettorschat.com, but from July 5th on all plays should be listed at *************.com.

Without any further delay, here are my selections for the slate of action on "getaway" day....

Milwaukee -- Sheets -135

Florida -- Kim +210

San Francisco -- Morris +110

Arizona -- Davis +110

NY Mets -- Maine -120

Cleveland -- Sabathia +105

Tampa Bay -- Howell +220

Chicago WS -- Danks -115

Seattle -- Batista +127

The very best of luck on all your action today!

King T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net
Working...
X