Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Picks for 9/1

Hi all,
    I am the Lucky Leprechaun and would like to invite you to check out my site and see what I can do for you. It's not all that jazzy like most sites are but its not the way a site looks, but more the info that you produce. Actually my site don't look that bad, but I am still new to having a site and it's growing and improving everyday. So stop on by, check it out and pick up some winners in the process. www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Right now I am on fire with OVER/UNDERS, going 31-11-1, since Aug 16th, including 12-2-2 over the last 5 days and 16-3-2 over the last 7 days. Good numbers indeed, and all documented. Check out my site for documeting details.

I hope to see you there. I have an email link on my site. Drop me a line and let me know what you think or don't think. All feedback is welcome, just please don't be rude.

Here are todays picks:

PICK OF THE DAY

Chicago over St Louis: Mark Prior hopes to pick up where he left of last week, when he pitched 8 innings, giving up 1 ER and only 3 hits, in beating St Louis 7-4. Prior is 3-0 with a 0.75 ERA in his last 3 starts, and is 4-3 at home with a 3.28 ERA and a 0.995 WHIP. Williams has done very good for the Cards this year, but on the road his team is 5-6 in his starts and his ERA is 4.28. This is a crucial 4 game series for the Cubs as they are now 2.5 games behind the Cards in the divisional race. Prior Gets the job done again.

PREFERED PICKS
    Atlanta over NY Mets
    Florida over Montreal

OVER/UNDER
    Houston/ Los Angeles UNDER 7
    NY Yankees/ Toronto OVER 9.5
    Arizona/ San Francisco UNDER 7

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...