• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.g.o.y Wins! Steam Play Winner Tonite

GRAVY TRAIN IS HERE!
    STEAM PLAYS 21-7-1

UNDERDOG G.O.Y. WINS!!!!

WE HAVE MONDAY NIGHTS WINNER
    Before you make a move on tonites game, DON'T DO IT!! without consulting with my service.
    I have tonites STEAM PLAY winner! between BEARS/RAMS. Dont take it upon yourself to pick this game. We have the information that should put the cash in Your pocket!. Steam Plays 21-7-1 ...
    Forget about TRYING TO PICK THIS WINNER let me do it for you!. Once again, vegas screwed up! with this line. I am telling you now, this is a short & sweet offer from me to you and I want to put cash in your pocket tonite!!.

I am pretty confident this game will win!
    That being said, I will give you a guarantee, If we do not cover the spread you get the next TWO STEAM PLAYS absolutely FREE!. Let me remind you that WE ARE NOW 21-7-1 WITH OUR STEAM PLAYS!.
    CLICK HERE FOR MONDAY WINNER

NCAA BOWL SPECIAL
    Purchase bowl package get a gift certificate for a STEAM PLAY of your choice absolutely free. More STEAM PLAYS during tournament. So double or even triple your cash. Steam Plays now 21-7-1 we will rock. Do not miss this very affordable package.
    CLICK HERE

STEAM PLAYS 21-7-1
    **Do yourself one favor! Dont pass this deal up! it would be a mistake*
    CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THESE WINNING GAMES

I want to thank all you guys who signed up for the packages tonite. Most signed up for the bowl games package which is the best value and smart on your part. Only $49.95 and you get a free STEAM PLAY. which you have a good shot at winning and your money is returned to you & now you play for free!!!..

NFL Thursday Night GAME OF THE WEEK!
    STEAM PLAY "Game Of The Week" Steelers. 27-7 WINNER

NFL "STEAM UNDERDOG"
    Game Of The Year on Sunday..December 10th

STEAM PLAY Underdog G.O.Y Arizona OUTRIGHT 27-21 WINNER!!

STEAM NCAA SATURDAY FOOTBALL G.O.Y
    Ole Miss 20-17 WINNER!!

STEAM PLAY NFL FOOTBALL G.O.Y
    N.E. PATRIOTS 21-17 WINNER!!

FREE REGULAR PLAY FOR THE SEASON:
    I am giving away my regular plays wk# 14 to wk# 17 in the NFL as a token of appreciation. Those who wish to have these plays send me an email and I will send you a password for the rest of the regular season.
    and can pick up the plays in the password website after 12pm weekends & 7pm weekdays...
    [email protected]

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    This info is no different from the rest. Guys, I have to tell you if you are not part of this program you need your head examined!! Email me for more information.

I am telling you my guys will break the bank this year! with this Program. Look at our Steam record we are moving forward this weekend. A $100 bettor picked up $500 last week Just playing Steam!! Sign up now & the next couple games will pay for the program.

Dont miss this Saturday early game email me for details or sign up on our website for one of the STEAM PLAY Packages!My guarantee is simple, if the game dont cover you get the next three STEAMERS free!!.

DOCUMENTED NHL
    HOCKEY ROCKING 107 - 53 @ 67%
    SPECIAL NHL PACKAGE AVAILABLE

HOOPS WARMING UP NICELY
    NCAAB is Killing the books 21-8 @ 72%

NBA plays crushing the books 32-17 @ 65%

SIGNUP HERE

WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

FREE PLAYS
    BEARS/OVER

[email protected]
    WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM