X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay Packers vs Kansas City Chiefs

Hall of Fame Game

Green Bay Packers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

I really like the Chiefs chances this year of being a Superbowl contender. Finishing #1 in scoring offense in the NFL last season, just moderate help in the secondary could put them as a prime candidate if their offense continues its role. Kansas City has every reason to be fired up for this season, and as you know, those are the kinds of teams I like to go with in their opening pre-season game.

The talk of Farve retirement is getting old to Brett, and I'm not sure how he'll initially respond early in the season. I believe there is uncertainty and could affect his game early on; on the other hand, Brett could silence the talk with a career high season.

In any event, it's not relevant to this game since he'll see 1 series if that. The key thing here is the Packers run defense. There 1st string allowed 4.8 yards per carry last year, and this game will be mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers. Feeling here is that Chiefs rookie RB Johnson will see some real action and punch holes in the Packer run D. He's a hoss and should have an imediate impact in his debut while looking to make his mark.

As usual Packers have nothing to prove. While I would be reluctant to go against them at home (even in Pre-season), I'll look for the 'chomping at the bits' Chiefs to get the job done against the Pack away from Lambeau.

2* Chiefs +1.5 over Packers

---------------------------------------

Oct 13: RAMS (+8) 28, Raiders 13 WINNER

Nov 3: Jets (+8') 44, CHARGERS 13 WINNER

Nov 10: Colts (+9') 35, EAGLES 13 WINNER

Nov 17: VIKINGS (+7) 31, Packers 21 WINNER

Dec 1: Panthers (+7') 13, BROWNS 6 WINNER

Dec 15: BEARS (+6') 20, Jets 13 WINNER

Dec 22: Steelers (+4') 17, BUCS 7 WINNER

These plays are from one of my latest research projects, the ATS Formula--just one of Six New Formulas and Systems slated for this year's Spread Report Online. Check out the huge margins of "Cover" in route to a perfect sweep last year while upping its 4-year mark to 26-7 ATS.

Six New Formulas for this Season:

*NEW: Turnover Super System: 25-4 ATS!
    *NEW: Rushing Yardage System: 31-11 ATS!
    *NEW: ATS Formula: 10-0 ATS
    *NEW: Pass Yardage System: 54-17 ATS
    *NEW: Yds Per Pass Cmp Formula: 50-14 ATS
    *NEW: Rush Defense System: 29-5 ATS

The CONSENSUS of the Six New Formulas above combined for a 111-27 ATS record last season:

4* Plays: 9-0 ATS
    3* Plays: 12-1 ATS
    2* Plays: 25-5 ATS
    1* Plays: 65-21 ATS

Total: 111-27 ATS (80.1%)

Back again in this year's Spread Report Online are:

-NCAA ASR's (weighted average spread ratings): 30-17 ATS!
    -NFL Real Number Line: 64-46 ATS!
    -NFL Turnover Formula: 119-79 ATS! (2 years)
    -NFL Yardage Formula: 86-41 ATS! (2 years)

That's a total of 10 Formulas for this year's version of the Spread Report Online--now in its 3rd year. And as you can see, there's an entire wealth of exciting stuff there.

For more about the Systems, Formulas, and the Spread Report Online, feel Free to stop by for a visit! But swing by soon as the 1/2-price July early-bird special runs out soon--being extended through Monday, August 4th. Thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    http://www.FootballFormulas.com
Working...
X