ThursDay Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThursDay Football

Tonight's complimentary selection is North Carolina State.

If anyone cares, The NY Jets have gone 18 straight games without a first-quarter offensive touchdown.....Let's not forget that the Detroit Tigers, could have opened the ALDS at home, had it not been for the final weekend home sweep to the Kansas City Royals.....Florida RB DeShawn Wynn, the team's leading rusher, is nursing a sprained right knee and is now listed as questionable for the LSU game..... Anyone else had enough of the TO, BS?.....If the Minnesota Twins' series with the Oakland Athletics goes to a fifth game, the Vikings game with the Lions at the Metrodome this Sunday will me moved to Monday at 8:30 pm.....Missouri (5-0) and ranked No.25, is the only team in the nation, to have both its defense and offense ranked in the NCAA's Top 10.....Patrick McEnroe received a two-year contract extension, to remain captain of the US Davis Cup team.....San Diego Chargers safety Terrance Kiel, pleaded not guilty to charges that he shipped bottles of cocaine-based cough syrup to Texas.....NASCAR added three tracks to its Nextel Cup testing schedule for 2007; Bristol Motor Speedway (Feb.28-March1), Dover (May14-15), and Talladega (Sept. 10-11).....Bengals, Seahawks, Falcons and Texans are on a Bye week.....Why do I keep remembering the first words spoken by Joe Theisman, when he lay on the field during Monday Night Football with the broken bones in leg exposed after a gruesome hit by Lawrence Taylor? "Could someone please pick up the rest of me?".....Former captain, Steve Yazerman, who led the Detroit Red Wings for 23 years, has been named the team's vice-president.....Quick now, tell me the name of the current NFL Commissioner.....Former manager, Buck Showalter was 319-329 in four seasons with the Texas Rangers.....The Chicago Bears, have now gone eight consecutive regular-season home games, in which they have held the opponent to a single digit score.

You know the NewsLetter numbers: BEST BETS 14-6, WINNING WEEKS 4-1.
    Here's this week's discounted offer:
    You get the next 8 issues of The MARGIN ($80) value.....including this weekend's games for only $59. That's less than eight-dollars a week. It's also the best quality offer out there.
    To sign up, simply go to www.paypal.com and send the $59 to [email protected], and you'll be a client this weekend.

Regards,
    John
Working...
X