Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-0-1 Last 5 Weekday CFB games... Big weekend On Tap... 2 Free Plays Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-0-1 Last 5 Weekday CFB games... Big weekend On Tap... 2 Free Plays Inside!!!

I have gone 5-0-1 in my last 6 weekday CFB games. Today I have the Side and Total in the Northwestern/ Nevada game. Get both plays for just $15.00 by visiting my Premium Packages page. Use this solid parlay to build a bankroll for my College Totals Play of the Month and then on Sunday I will come right back with both my NFL Totals and my NFL Side Plays of the Month. It's going to be a big weekend so hop on board.

www.gwsports.homestead.com

Free MLB Play
    Seattle +143 over ChiSox

This next free play is taken from my free plays where along with regular free plays I have added my NFL Side and Totals Trend Plays of the Week and my College Trend Play of the Week, plus my NFL System of the Week. All plays are updated on Thursday's every week.

Penn State has struggled on the road vs teams with a win % of .600 or better, going 1-6 in their last 7 such contests and the visitor in this series has lost the last 8 straight to the number. This is a big revenge game for Ohio State and they are 19-3 ATS when they win the game outright at home when seeking revenge, plus the Buckeys are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 home games vs the Lions and 6-0 ATS in their last 6 contests vs a .667 or better opponent. Play On Ohio State -16.5 over Penn State as they week's College Trend Play Of The Week.

Good Luck All
    Grey Wolf Sports
Working...
X