Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Card on Tap for Today!!! Solid CFB Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Card on Tap for Today!!! Solid CFB Freebie Inside!!!

On today's card I have 6 solid plays. You can all 6 plays on the card for just $15.00 by clicking on my Premium Packages page at my site.

Something new that I've added is on my Free Plays page, where you can find my NFL Trend Play of the Day and my College Trend Play of the Day, plus my NFL System of the Week. Plus on the same page you can find extra trends and angles pertaining to the day's games. All the information provided is designed to give you that extra edge.

www.gwsports.homestead.com

I have gone 3-0 with my last 3 CFB service plays winning with FSU/ Miami UNDER on Monday Night, Boise State -7.5 over Oregon State on Thursday night and Pitt -8.5 over Cincinnati last night.

Here is today's free play and I have 3 more freebies at my site plaus check out all of the other extra info on my free plays page.

Auburn/ Mississippi State UNDER 39: The Bulldogs have lost starting QB Michael Henig to a broken collarbone and they now must rely on a QB that's only college experience was in last weeks game. That's not good news when your facing a tough defense like Auburn has. The Bulldogs offense may be way down but there defense is still a formidable , as they held a strong South Carolina offnese to just 3 FG's and a TD on a trick play,. Auburn will look to pound the ball with RB Irons, who ran for 184 yards last week vs Washington State, and that will keep the clock running. This total is a bit low for a college game, but when you have two strong defenses and one very inept offense, the way to go is on the UNDER.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Grey Wolf Sports
Working...
X