Need Horseracing info?? Buy Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Horseracing info?? Buy Now!

Thats right!! I am going service for all of you Horse Racing fans! I am telling you, there will be so many winners that you will feel like you stepped in horseshit everyday for 6 years.

Our selections are backed by soooo many systems that, hell, I cant even remember!! I have computer expert Sammy Baugh working his keyboard magic that would make Secretariat blush. Folks, these aren't just some fly by night selections. Our homework is second to none and 99% of the time, we don't do any.

Our picks are golden. These are contenders that charlie can can along with his tuna and take 'em to the dock. You aint gonna find any square selections, just power plays one after the other. Our other expert, Sonny LaBeouf is pounding his fist right now he is so excited about a race coming up next week that he is chomping on the bit to get to the gate.

Backed by our imfamous 86-3 record of playing on a horse after he stars in a Girls Gone Wild video, our Handicapping Champion Jennifer 'Big Jugs' San Tilly rides these picks to the bank all day long.

Don't be shy, sign up today for these smooth selections and pile up the cash so high, it will be like riding the space shuttle for NASA!! No junk, no afterbirth experiences!

We have been featured on Americas Most Wanted, Cops, Post Office billboards and at many local Sherriffs Dept's.

We are READY!! We are on FIRE!! We have the INFO!! BUY NOW!!

Note: 10% of all monies are sent to the NCAA Sally Struthers Camp for Big Women
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius
Working...
X