MLB 6/18/03 early leans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 6/18/03 early leans

OK, time to stick my neck out. These are my early looks, but after watching line movement and hearing tips, etc. from other sources, I will make my final plays:

Braves +120 (3 units)
    Millwood hasn't been too impressive recently. His only win in the last 3 outings was against the underachieving As. Seattle and Cincy hammered him. I expect his former team to do the same.

Cardinals/Brewers over 10 (3 units)
    Is there any choice after watching the first two games of this series?

Toronto -160 (3 units)
    My favorite play from yesterday, but it got rained out. Halladay a stud and Daal sucks.

Minnesota -130 (5 units)
    Over 10 (5 units)
    Over a given following the first two games of this series. George has been routinely crushed and I like the Twins to avoid the sweep.

Anaheim/Seattle over 8.5 (5 units)
    I know this game is at Safeco, which seems to suck the life out of offenses, but Sele vs. Garcia? Taking my chances with the low total.

Oakland -280 (2 units)
    Hate, hate, HATE laying the wood with the fricking As, but this should be as easy as it gets. Texas in an absolute tailspin.

Cincy/Cubs under 9 (2 units)
    Whatever happened to the homerun fests in the GAB? Cubs have become very Dodger-esque with their offense and Cincy will strike out roughly 50 times against Wood.

So there you have it. Feel free to talk me out of these early leans!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann
Working...
X