Thurs Picks 2NITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs Picks 2NITE

Recap of yesterday: 3-1 (thanks to the Lakers-my own fault) My humble apologies for a very very crappy choice!! I should read my own words sometimes. Fox out loses big defensively, George out loses big offensively, very thin bench blah blah)...sorry again!

** Lakers m/l +105 L
    * Expos -170 W
    NETS -5.5 W
    NET/CELT (O) 184 W

Starred picks this week are 4-1
    Overall picks 6-3

Todays picks are:

From early early this morning:
    OAK/CWS (O) 8.5 Pending
    PITT +130 - L

**MINN/TB (O) 9.5
    KC -140
    *SAC -2.5
    SAC/DALL (O) 213
    *PHIL (PK)
    PHIL (U) 182

MINNESOTA WILD +155
    (Any team that has staved off elimination no less than FIVE times in this playoff certainly has NO pressure compared to what VAN feels to win it at home) GO WILD!!

THAT IS A BUCKET LOAD OF PICKS MORE THAN I NORMALLY PLAY but I feel all of these are very good choices. For the NBA picks I think it is big that Billups is a "game time decision" meaning he won't play anything close to his past performances (if at all) and that drops serious points from Dets offense (Atkins can make up some but not that many). Enough for the Sixers to grab one on the road in a low scoring affair, should be more than just the A.I. show tonight expecting VanHorn to drop in a dozen and a half or better.

SAC and Dallas - Put in the tape of Tuesday nights game. You should not be able to tell which one you are watching except the first half may be higher scoring yet! (Don Nelson to outscore Addleman 18 to 14....bad knees holds them back)

Baseball wise....My Twins have not lost to the D-Rays in like 10 straight games but Lohse has only had one or two good outings and Minns bats are red hot against Brazelton should light up the night air. Minn could actually have a shot at (choke..gag...losing outright) but there should be a lot of runs.

Outside of the Tigers, Balt is probably one of if not the next worst team to Detroit. The Royals may be spiraling down to reality but they should handle these guys, if nothing else, by outscoring them!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT!! GoldVike:tongue: :tongue:
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!
Working...
X