Decent Sports Book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Sports Book?

From another site - I present this discussion, any info that you have on it- would be nice- I don't know if B/C is aligned.
    Suppose to give Pinnacle and Olympic a competition

your question --what does Mansion have to offer?
    For starters, the lowest all-around juice with the possible exception of Pinnacle. They post lines early. Very high limits. A no-fee exchange that consistently carries the best odds available, with plenty offered. And no fee Neteller withdrawals and deposits, now up to 50K per transaction. A very user-friendly web interface. And they pay like clockwork, or at least they have for me some 40+ odd times.

And:

I have no problem giving my endorsement and reasons:

#1- The owner is listed in Forbes as a billionaire so financial stability is not an issue.

#2- They have the best lines a majority of the time in baseball compared to ALL of the top books online when using their regular book and exchange.

#3- They have free withdrawals.

#4- They have great customer service.

For me, financial stability and the best lines are the main reason for choosing a book. This is the best book online for both. Could they shut the door tomorrow and stiff...sure, just like every other book online. But these guys seem to have a plan and it is working to perfection. The owner is well documented and I can't see him stiffing. The only thing that would make sense is if he decided this wasn't going to be profitable, he pays everyone and then walks off to his other multi million dollar companies.

But I think he attacked this market perfectly. He planned to lose big the first year or two and is giving away a ton of money to get people in the door...they don't even charge for the exchange. This place has been a gold mine. I hit them for a high 5 figure amount early on and cashed out quick to make sure I didn't get burned. I have since hit them for quite a bit more and feel very comfortable with large balances there. I have always been paid like clockwork.
    Why aren't the "watchdog sites" singing their praises...that is pretty simple. Mansion doesn't spend their ad dollars to be promoted on forums and touted by watchdog sites. You think they couldn't have an "A" or "B+" rating at *** if they just wanted to shell out a few bucks?

They took a stand here when they were lied about and blasted and it has not hurt them one bit. They seem to understand that word of mouth is the best form of advertisement.

Anyone else have anything to say about them. I need a another book.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.
Working...
X