Sunday Selections:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Selections:

Good Afternoon. YTD Posting at this forum now 11-3-0 which includes an earlier play on the UGA Dawgs in another thread below. I was unable to get back in to post it as an "official play" but I am counting it against the record.

Two additional small plays for today:

Sienna -1 might move to Pk by gametime.
    Gonzaga -10

The zags play may be a stretch and this is a big # against a SM squad starting to believe in themselves and with nothing to lose but I like the experience and talent on the zags side and see this as a game that Gonzaga could be out by 12-14 pts in the first 8-10 minutes then never lok back as they have some fun and win by 20+. However, playing it small.

One last thought and IMHO, as I have said on multiple occasions, the Pitt Panthers are not nearly as good as their record, the hype, or they think they are. I am an alum and resident of Pgh and would like nothing more than see them go deep in the dance but my feel is they win two games at best. In the Big Least both UConn and Syracuse are better. I warn you all, beware playing them in either the Big Least or Big Dance tourneys.
    Best Regards
    Sportz333
Working...
X