Oklahoma +1 Tonight.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma +1 Tonight.....

A few days ago I was on the USC bandwagon and saw USC -3 as easy money. However, living here in OKC for the past 5 years and watching the team develop under Stoops, (not as an OU fan I might add) I see an erie resemblence this year to the 2001 National Championship year. This team means business and will come out on fire both on offense and defense.

I have changed my mind and now see the light.......OU will dominate yet another PAC 10 team tonight! I am not saying that the Big 12 South is toughest division in football, but they will be much more physically dominant than ANY PAC 10 team. Look at what Texas Tech did to Cal and they have a terrible defense.

LSU beat the sooners last year, but not because they were a more talented football team (evenly matched on paper). The reason they beat OU was because they were more physical and beat up on the Sooners. I have no doubt that Auburn would have played a better game against the Sooners than the game we will see tonight.

It's not all about speed and athletic talent. The 2001 Championship team looked like a bunch of rednecks when you saw them walking around on the sidelines, but when they got to the big game against Florida State, a more athletically talented team as is USC, they beat the ever living piss out of that team up and down the field for 60 minutes.

I believe they will do the same to USC tonight......we will find out around 11:00 pm central.

Good luck either way......
Working...
X