X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/9 WIZARDS at the HEAT-NBA

11/9 WIZARDS at the HEAT
    WASHINGTON at MIAMI HEAT 7:30
    Three days ago MIAMI spoiled the the first home game of the season for the WIZARDS at the MCI Center, and it made some people a bit disgruntled like Arenas, Hughes,Jamison(boy do I like the way this 28 year old forward can move the ball)and Hayes. Not to speak of the disappointment to coach Eddie Jordan. Miami has held a strangle hold on the Wizards, beating them I believe something like 11 of the last 16 meetings(don't hold me to those figures, but I think they are close). The Wizards have often times kept it close, but at this early stage of the season it could just as well be a guessing game, as a round ball game. I know that many of you feel the same way about the first couple of weeks of the season.So much for negatives, but on a positive note I believe the WIZARDS will try to return the favor, although the HEAT prevailed vs CLEVELAND in their home opener.I would have to have the faith of a Buddist Monk to think that the WIZARDS will win, so I will not be trying to tout you in that direction. But all bullshit aside, I think the WIZARDS will keep it close. O'Neal will be a bigger threat tonight than he was three days ago. I really like the way Antawn Jamison and most of the other WIZARDS players put their heart into the game. Hopefully their hearts will be big enough tonight to make this play worthwhile.
Working...
X