The 3 Wise Men "Record Update Only"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 Wise Men "Record Update Only"

The 3 Wise Men will have some NCAA Football plays for Saturday...Should be up before 8:00 CST...Our record, as dismal as it is, is shown below....I will be posting the plays for Saturday, as Coverboy has a prior commitment, and time does not allow him to spend as much time on this as he always does...

I ask that you try and keep your comments from being negative, disturbing, instigating as there is a lot of time put into this, and it is very saddening/painful to have someone bash you in your own thread....I've managed to get along with the majority here, and would like to keep it that way...

As you see our record is in the negative (at this time), and we're not happy with it....Time will tell...We put these out here for your review, hoping they are helpful (based on our record--I guess not), hang with us, we'll be there at seasons end....

I reiterate, please keep comment on the positive side, or make none at all....The Old Kaptain is a sensitive person

Heres the up-dated record...

Sides....89-83....-2,250
    Totals...12-10.......-425...as you'll notice, we're 8 games above 500, but way behind on units....We had a bad run on our top (4*) plays---bit us in the ass....all units are based 0n 250.00 plays...

LOL to all, lets hope we start off tomorrow on our new winning ways...kmann--1 of the 3 wise men--aka--Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!
Working...
X