Footballogic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footballogic

Friday everyone seems to say the same thing as tonight. That the public was on Louisville so everyone here took SF and lost. All the services thought the same thing. So I took the better team with the better defense. Louisville and won.
    Tonight everyone on this site is agreeing on the same logic , that the public is on Denver and to go with Cin. Because of all the upsets yesterday.

Yesterday you had clev. almost beat Phl. They beat Cin by 17. I watched that game and Clev could have run for 500 yards if they wan't to.
    Jacksonville and Miami, two very good defensive teams upset two favorite teams and in my opinion maybe not much better.
    And Det, an aggressive team that has a lot of weapons and a good QB upset a team whose record after a layoff was not so good. Even Wayne and Homer called for an upset.

Any given day any given team with the help of the sheepskins can win, BUT......................

With that said, I will take the team with the better defense and the better offensive running game anyday over a weak defense and no running game. If I lose I lose. Defense wins
    CHAMPIONSHIPS

Denver -6.5 $2200/$2000

Over 43 $600/$500
    Since 1992 the total points in Cin. Home games vs Ball control teams is 53 pts
Working...
X