Good Football Play for Tonight and Update on Dog Baseball Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Football Play for Tonight and Update on Dog Baseball Plays

First, I think Clemson +16.5 is a great play tonight. Clemson has only lost to Virginia by more than 17 points one time (22-3 in 1995) since they started playing each other in 1955. This probally means nothing because the Clemson players from the 50's can't leave the Nursing Home to play tonight. BUT, this does mean something. The last 6 games, Clemson is 3-3 SU and the three losses were by only 2, 2 and 5 points.
    Want more. Clemson is the first quality team Virginia has played this year. Going 4-0 by beating Temple, N. Carolina, Akron and Syracuse, all teams with a losing record except Syracuse. dosen't mean Virginia can do the same against a better team like Clemson. Conversly, all four of Clemsons games this year have been against teams with a winning record. 16.5 points is too many to give Clemson in this rivally.

As for my Dog Baseball plays, I'm sticking with them even though they are now 0-5 for Minus 5 Units. Obiviously, the Twins loss hurt bad.

For Thursday;

Atlanta +118
    LA +175

A hundred dollar player would be down $500. A dime player would be really pissed.
Working...
X