MLB Series plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Series plays!

Liked these plays from the Get Go! EZ confirmed them for me! Hope I have a post season like Homer on the NBA!

5* Red Sox-175 Not just pitching! Schilling and Martinez! They can knock the cover off the ball. I love their team unity! Anhiem cannot out hit this team!

5* Yankees -160 Mussina will keep pressure on Santana believe this will be a very LOW scoring game! Think the yankees will outscore them every where else! Joe Torrie is very tough! Dont think Minnesota has no where the hitters even with the Yankees questionable pitchers!

5* Cardnals-220 Much the best team in baseball! Watched them all year! So much hitting! LA hurting in the pitching department!
    Big Price but should be well worth it come game 3.

10* Atlanta +120 Bobby Cox has done a sensational job with the Braves this year! Home field should be a plus for the bravesbut I look for them to knock Clemons out early! If I were coach I wouldn't know who to start for the Braves so I put complete confidence in Cox! Cubs needed a win bad last weekend I don't think Cox wanted them in there! They beat the best they had to offer in Chicago! Young players for the Braves will not be intimidated and believe will be a factor! Chipper and Drew battle it out for MVP of the series!

Good Luck to all!
Working...
X